Submit Ideas and Lesson Plans
Do you have an idea or lesson plan you would like to share with our community of teachers? We would love to see them.
Guidelines for Lesson Plans
We are looking for innovative, classroom-tested lesson plans relating to any of Steinbeck's works or to the time and places in which his stories take place. In your description, be sure to include:
- Your name, school, and district - and whether you would like to receive credit on the site.
- Academic subject - Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, etc.
- Name of work by Steinbeck which your lesson supports.
- Grade level, or range of grades.
- Time to completion in hours or minutes, so teachers can adjust to the length of their class periods.
- Applicable state or federal education standards of learning, if known.
Send your ideas or lesson plans to the Martha Heasley Cox Center for Steinbeck Studies at email@example.com.